Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Haiti's Faces


                              Before leaving the house where we are staying at.


                         Astonishing look in the middle of the people gathering water.
Very proud of her sister!!!
Our truck. This is how we get around in Haiti


Walking in Cite Soleil. The children were so happy to see us! All they wanted was to be pick up.


I love road biking and this store caught my attention... It is a bike shop Cite Soleil's style.


She really wanted her picture taken and was mesmerized when she saw her face in the screen of the camera
Cite Soleil... the children hold your arm constantly for a little bit of attention and love
This is a smile of a champion!


A face of curiosity. I wonder what was he thinking at that moment

Do you know that saying...Don't play with Strangers.... Does not apply to Haitian’s Children...


He found a leak of gold and was not shy to take advantage of the opportunity
 Who needs Disney World I have my friends!!!

Filling the buckets-up.  Water delivery time! 
I will give you my best smile


Posted by William Mujica

No comments:

Post a Comment